geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using XDoclet to generate openejb-jar.xml
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:55:06 GMT
Hi Jon,

I'm glad that you found the j2g migration tool helpful.  In regards to your
question, one of the contributors are currently eyeballs deep working on a
Administration Console Wizard for generating deployment plans.  The current
status of this work can be found in the jira geronimo-3254[1].  I read
through it briefly but didn't see any explicit mention of the
openejb-jar.xml.  Perhaps you and Shiva could coordinate to incorporate your
work in the Wizard?

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3254

Hopefully this is the kind of response you were looking for.

Thanks,

Jason Warner