geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using XDoclet to generate openejb-jar.xml
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:02:46 GMT
Jon,

I am one of the developers that contributed to j2g most recently, and I am
wondering if you had any specific comments on it, or thoughts on any areas
that you thought could use some improvement? I've been hoping someone would,
like yourself, use it in a real world scenario to really give it a solid
test, as the best I've been able to do are 'mock' situations in testing. Any
input you could give would be great, especially if it would be something you
might be interested in helping out with a bit, as well. Oh, and another
quick thing, did the version you played with incorporate eclipse ui plugins
and annotations support yet, or no?

Thanks!

--
Erik B. Craig