geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Mazan <win...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Is there any reason to use @Remote for session bean...
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:57:53 GMT
David Blevins pisze:
>> I'll must to investigate context using servlet to find all beans,
>> because Your advice
>> (EJBtest-1.0.jar/CustomerFacade(Impl)/com.your.package.CustomerFacade)
>> hasn't helped me - I get NameNotFoundException :-(
>
> Definitely give that a try.  I wonder, does your bean class implement
> the CustomerFacade remote interface?  If not than maybe you don't have
> any proxies at all -- we wouldn't have seen the interface.  Just kind
> of grabbing at straws :)
>
> Looking forward to the output of the servlet.

David, I can't say what I've done wrong before, but when I reorganize my
apllication (and deploy as ear) in many aspects, Remote interface works
fine :) I have to reply to your doubt  - bean class implements
CustomerFacade remote interface.
>>> As a last resort, you can change this line in server-log4j.properties:
>>> -log4j.rootLogger=ERROR, CONSOLE, FILE
>>> +log4j.rootLogger=INFO, CONSOLE, FILE
>>>
>>> That should *definitely* do it, but the flood gates will be open :)
>> Only one, additional item of "flood" is MEJBGBean exception:
>>
>> Module  6/36
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/cxf/2.0-M6/car
>> 11:14:45,906 WARN  [startup] Unable to scrape for @Stateful, @
>> Stateless or @MessageDriven annotations. EjbModule URL not valid:
>> MEJBGBean
>> java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: MEJBGBean
>>
>> ... and no messages about jndi. Strange
>
> The MalformedURLException can safely be ignored, that's just a message
> we need to clean up.  The fact that we can't get the log messages
> though is an issue.
>
> The fact that we can't get logging statements is a big issue.  Filled
> a jira for this one (GERONIMO-3445).

I've modified logger config like:
#log4j.appender.CONSOLE.Threshold=${org.apache.geronimo.log.ConsoleLogLevel}
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.Threshold=INFO
and I've seen some more messages. There's no change in subject of
"OpenEJB jndi messages" but my problem primary problem was resolved.

Thank You for your help
Tomasz Mazan