geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Denti <paolo.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem at geronimo boot
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:04:23 GMT
Hi Kevan,
i was using spring 2.0.6

following your suggestions and david's,
I downloaded the tomcat version and added
<dep:hidden-classes>
  <dep:filter>org.springframework.</dep:filter>
  <dep:filter>META-INF/spring</dep:filter>
</dep:hidden-classes>
to geronimo-web.xml

but still the deploy does not work. now i stucked just a little bit
forward. I saw that no
org.hibernate.transaction.TransactionManagerLookup implementations
exists for geronimo.
I found here
(http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/jboss-to-geronimo-hibernate-migration.html)
an implementation (GeronimoTransactionManagerLookup) that i included in
the package but it looks that it does not work.

10:32:23,124 ERROR [JTATransaction] Could not find UserTransaction in JNDI
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: UserTransaction
        at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.AbstractContext.lookup(AbstractContext.java:163)
        at
org.apache.xbean.naming.context.AbstractContext.lookup(AbstractContext.java:597)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
        at
org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransaction.<init>(JTATransaction.java:60)
        at
org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory.createTransaction(JTATransactionFactory.java:57)
        at
org.hibernate.jdbc.JDBCContext.getTransaction(JDBCContext.java:193)
        at
org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.getTransaction(SessionImpl.java:1315)
        at
org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.beginTransaction(SessionImpl.java:1325)

Paolo