geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jgallim...@wav2.com>
Subject Re: AW: Using XDoclet to generate openejb-jar.xml
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:34:16 GMT
Thanks for the feedback. I'm still using EJB 2, and haven't used EJB 3
before. My new EJB 3 book is on its way from Amazon.

It sounds like what I've done for generating a deployment descriptor for
EJB 2 is unlikely to be useful to people using EJB 3, and perhaps any
kind of deployment descriptor generator is unnecessary to those people?

I'm sure I can convince people at work that we need to move to EJB 3, if
that's what's recommended.

I'm still planning on doing more work the XDoclet plugin, just hoping
for some spare time when the day job isn't getting in the way ;-)

Jon