geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <>
Subject Re: Database Pool Monitoring
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:27:12 GMT

I do not believe that there is any place in the admin console that shows how
many connections are being used in a database pool.

I am pretty sure that as soon as you use one that it grabs the minimum

For myself, I use the monitoring tools that come with my database.  I
usually use
mySQL and it has a good monitoring console.

That sounds like it might be a good thing to have though - Have you
entering a JIRA requesting it as an improvement or wish list item?

Christopher Gibbs wrote:
> Does anyone know of a way to monitor the number of connections being
> used in a particular database pool?
> We have set a high max number of connections but we would like to know
> exactly how many connections it us using up.
> Thanks.
> - Chris

View raw message