geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jgallim...@wav2.com>
Subject Re: Using XDoclet to generate openejb-jar.xml
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:17:44 GMT
Jason, Bill, Mark,

Many thanks for your responses. I'm currently doing a build of the
latest code, and will have a look the deployment generator interface
today. At first glance I don't really think its quite what I'm after,
I'm really hoping for something that can generate these files for me
during my build process without any intervention. If possible I'd also
quite like to be able the same app on both JBoss and Geronimo and
generate all the deployment descriptors for both at build time.

It sounds from your reply, Mark, that what I've done on my XDoclet
plugin might be quite helpful. I'm quite happy to develop it further if
people find it useful. Presumably its ok if add this to JIRA and assign
it to myself and continue working on it?

Regards,

Jon