geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with virtual host configuration
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:00:58 GMT
I just updated the doc, only had to remove the "-M2" that corresponded to the Milestone 2 release.
I verified step by step and the configuration works. Let me know if you still have problems
with this configuration.

This doc shows you how to create two different GBeans for two different virtual hosts (one
with multiple aliases). It also shows what you need to specify in the deployment plans to
"bind" those applications to a specific virtual host.

Cheers!
Hernan