geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Nitz ...@ibis.ua>
Subject Re: ClassCastException during EJB deployment
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 12:30:04 GMT
More info: client request reaches server, server (during JNDI lookup)
performs JAAS login (I have configured my own LoginModule, but of course
something can be wrong there), login succeeds. I don't know what happens
then. I guess some unexpected exception happens there, and it isn't
transferred to client correctly, but leads to "unexpected EOF"-like error.
Okay, David, thank you again, conversation with you was really helpful,
it cleared the picture for me, so I think for now I will better stop
taking more of you time and continue my investigation and experiments.

I'll be back ;)
Oleg