geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Nitz ...@ibis.ua>
Subject ClassCastException during EJB deployment
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:35:51 GMT
Hello all,

First I have successfully deployed my EJB, but couldn't connect to it
from standalone application. Then I found that I also need to deploy
EJBNetworkService/EJBServer stuff. Okay, did that and got

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.openejb.GenericEJBContainer
         at
org.openejb.EJBContainer$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$964163d7.getUnmanagedReference(<generated>)
         at org.openejb.ContainerIndex.doStart(ContainerIndex.java:123)

Then I undeployed my EJB and successfully deployed EJBNetworkService.
Now deployment of the EJB causes the same error.
I've found such error in the mail archives:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-user/200605.mbox/%3C3da992810605180835o38e2dd22i9a93012d6b939ce6@mail.gmail.com%3E
but that message left unanswered.
Did anyone have such problems?
Any guidelines for me on what to do next?

Thanks in advance,
Oleg

P.S. Geronimo 1.1.1 (actually, WAS CE)