geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: DataSource, JNDI and EJB module ...
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:03:35 GMT
On 14/08/2007, at 9:05 PM, JohnSimpson wrote:

>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>console</groupId>
>       <artifactId>MDMDB2</artifactId>
>       <version>1.0</version>
>     </dependency>

> However, when I try and deploy the ear I get the following error:
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: uri
> console/MDMDB2/1.0/jar not found in repository
> uri console/MDMDB2/1.0/jar not found in repository
>
> but the uri shows up under the J2EE Connectors tab.  Any ideas?

I believe you should use the clientParentId attribute of application-
client as you want to depend on another configuration/module:

<application-client
     clientConfigId="MDMBatch"
     configId="MDMBatchConfig"
     parentId="console/MDMDB2/1.0/jar">

Also, I would verify the type of the configuration by listing the
available modules (list-modules command) as the type (last string in
console/MDMDB2/1.0/jar) may actually be "car" and not "jar".

Thanks,
Gianny