geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "James Ervin" <jeer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:48:19 GMT
I was thinking about this and I believe the reason that the full resolved
class path is not considered is because it would include entries from both
the JRE classpath container and the Web-App Libraries classpath container.
Is this correct?  If it is, it would seem easier to just exclude those
classpath containers and then resolve the rest?

Thanks,
James

On 8/15/07, James Ervin <jeervin@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was just following up to see if anyone saw any side effects from
> considering the resolved classpath of a java project instead of just the raw
> classpath?
>
> Thanks,
> James
>
> On 8/13/07, James Ervin <jeervin@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I was looking at the method a bit and it seems as though the only
> > classpath container that is recognized is the maven classpath container.
> > Perhaps by using the resolved classpath or by removing the if statement that
> > checks for the maven classpath container exclusively would be enough.  Maybe
> > the code could be simplified by using getResolvedClasspath() since I don' t
> > think you would need to call a resolveVarOrLibEntry() method anymore.
> >
> > Thanks for pointer btw...  You brightened my morning....
> >
> > Thanks,
> > James
> >
> > On 8/13/07, James Ervin < jeervin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Oh that would be awesome.... thanks.... please let me know of your
> > > results ASAP.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > James

plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.core"