geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "James Ervin" <jeer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:47:49 GMT
I was just following up to see if anyone saw any side effects from
considering the resolved classpath of a java project instead of just the raw
classpath?

Thanks,
James

On 8/13/07, James Ervin <jeervin@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was looking at the method a bit and it seems as though the only
> classpath container that is recognized is the maven classpath container.
> Perhaps by using the resolved classpath or by removing the if statement that
> checks for the maven classpath container exclusively would be enough.  Maybe
> the code could be simplified by using getResolvedClasspath() since I don' t
> think you would need to call a resolveVarOrLibEntry() method anymore.
>
> Thanks for pointer btw...  You brightened my morning....
>
> Thanks,
> James
>
> On 8/13/07, James Ervin < jeervin@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Oh that would be awesome.... thanks.... please let me know of your
> > results ASAP.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > James
> >
> > On 8/13/07, Shiva Kumar H R < shivahr@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi James,
> > > Looks like this is what you are looking for (I hit across this by
> > > searching for "getRawClasspath" in plug-in source):
> > > "processJavaProject() method of
> > > org.apache.geronimo.st.core.operations.SharedLibEntryCreationOperation.javain
plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.core"

> > > Now seeing if changing this to getResolvedClasspath (as you suggest),
> > > would lead to any side effects.
> > >
> > > - Shiva

> > --
> > James E. Ervin, IV
> >
> > A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion,
> > butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance
> > accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
> > orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch
> > manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die
> > gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
> > -Robert A. Heinlein
> >
> > Blog: http://iacobus.blogspot.com
> >

> --
> James E. Ervin, IV
>
> A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
> a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
> build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
> cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
> program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
> Specialization is for insects.
> -Robert A. Heinlein
>
> Blog: http://iacobus.blogspot.com

--
James E. Ervin, IV

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a