geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need pointers re how to configure maxActiveSessions for Tomcat in Geronimo
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:08:51 GMT
I have only an incomplete answer, sorry.

You can set this in the admin console in geronimo 2.0 (capability
added or reimplemented in the last couple days).  If you do this it
will change var/config/config.xml and you can look in there to see
how to modify a config.xml file by hand if you want to do that.  I
don't know if this attribute can be set in geroniimo-tomcat 1.1.1.
If it can, you can almost certainly change it in the admin console
and that will again result in a change to var/config/config.xml that
you can examine to see how it is done.

hope this helps
david jencks