geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Xh <xhsaymyn...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: the newest available dependencies - <dependency><version> question
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:30:19 GMT
Hi!

I have came to a solution to that problem (as far as WAS-CE 1.1.0.2 is concerned).

I have registered brand new library lib-test version 2.0.0

In deployment descriptor I have:

<sys:dependency>
                <sys:groupId>dataweaver</sys:groupId>
                <sys:artifactId>lib-test</sys:artifactId>
                <sys:type>jar</sys:type>
</sys:dependency>

I added simple invocation of the Test class and its getVersion() method:

System.out.println(Test.getVersion());

works fine, the result is "2.0.0"!

Now, I have changed the Test.getVersion() to return "2.0.1", and registered as a new 2.0.1
library

1. I have restarted my application, the result was 2.0.0
2. I have stopped and then started application, the result was 2.0.0
3. I have redeployed application, the result was 2.0.0

4. I have restarted the SERVER, the result was 2.0.1

uuu that hurts...

I've checked it once again with the 2.0.2 version, I also had to restart the server to get
things work

best regards
Lukasz

http://uk.security.yahoo.com