geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException during EJB deployment
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 16:35:07 GMT
The first thing that comes to mind is that perhaps you are trying to
use incompatible openejb client and server jars?  IIUC geronimo 1.1.1
needs openejb2 client jars and geronimo 2 needs openejb3 client jars
and they are not interoperable.  However I am not the most expert on
this subject.  Knowing exactly which openejb jar versions are in your
client classpath  would definitely be helpful though.

thanks
david jencks