geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem at geronimo boot
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:33:57 GMT

On Aug 28, 2007, at 11:34 AM, Paolo Denti wrote:

> ok, thanks. therefore the problem "should" lie in how the
> transactionManager is looked up, that is the method
> getTransactionManager of the GeronimoTransactionManagerLookup class.

Right. Paolo, at a minimum, I think you need to update your
GeronimoTransactionManagerLookup class to contain the following
setting of TransactionMgrGBeanName:

public static final String
TransactionMgrGBeanName="geronimo:J2EEServer=geronimo,ServiceModule=org.
apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.0.1/
car,j2eeType=TransactionManager,name=TransactionManager";

I don't have a working hibernate environment, at the moment. If you
could try this new setting, it would be great...

--kevan