geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <>
Subject RE: Using XDoclet to generate openejb-jar.xml
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:07:58 GMT

I have run into this issue as well.  Please see my posts from the
Spring.   My research revealed that the OpenEJB XDoclet implementation
was indeed for version 1.0 of OpenEJB.  I did not find a release for
version 2.0 of OpenEJB.

Not having the openejb-jar.xml mappings generated from the source did
make managing my Entity Beans a little harrier.  I was able to generate
the ejb-jar.xml from the XDoclet annotations, but had to hand develop
the openejb-jar.xml from scratch.  It worked, but I'd love to be able to
plug-in an XDoclet module and have the base openejb-jar.xml generated.
It whould serve as an initial source for a deployment tool utilized by a
Server Administrator.  That enables clear seperation of developer and
administrator duties, while offering codebase stability and deployment

Mark Aufdencamp

View raw message