geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy with datasource Error
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 04:20:05 GMT
Refer the sample applications for Geronimo2.0
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/sample-applications.html

If you are looking to develop a web application than you need not have
application.xml and
geronimo-application.xml.
If you are looking to develop an application with application scoped
dependency rather than server-wide dependency.Follow up this link

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/ejb-sample-application.html

Thanks
Ashish