geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Java_James <james-j...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: JPA issue when migrating to geronimo 2.0.1
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:25:45 GMT

djencks wrote:

> What is your persistence.xml?

Thanks for your quick reply.  I actually solved my problem shortly after
posting.  Just in case anyone else is having this problem it seems that
geronimo 2.0.1 has a problem auto loading the geronimo transaction manager.

I added the following properties to my persistence.xml and it started
working just fine

<property name="openjpa.TransactionMode" value="managed"/>
<property name="openjpa.ManagedRuntime"
value="jndi(TransactionManagerName=java:/TransactionManager)"/>