geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Orion Letizi <or...@terracotta.org>
Subject Re: Where i can find Geronimo Clustering and HA level of support?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:26:24 GMT

Here is the link to instructions on how to use Terracotta with Geronimo:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/clustering-geronimo-with-open-terracotta.html

We're also currently working on a Geronimo plugin for Terracotta which will
let you install Terracotta clustering support from the Geronimo admin
console.

--Orion