geronimo-user mailing list archives

From amelumad <amelu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bind String constant to JNDI name
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:07:06 GMT

I need to bind a String constant to a JNDI name.  This constant will be
accessed from a WAR module deployed on Geronimo 1.1.  I tried to use
resource references in my deployment plan but either the binding does not
work or I am not using the correct context / name when trying to access it
hence I get JNDINamingException: Name not found.

The online documentation mainly concentrates on binding DB, EJBs and JMS
resources.

Could somebody clarify how can I resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.