geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Damien Barthe <barthe_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [v1.1.1] Classloader problem
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:59:06 GMT

Hello,
thanks for the tip.
I try to put the spring lib and the spring app into the /lib directory of
the EAR. I also try to "install" these JAR in Geronimo (it put the lib in
the "repository")...and unfortunately the 2 webapps continue to have a
different instance of the Service...
(NB : I use geronimo v1.1.1 . Perhaps it's not possible with this version. I
try with the v2 but I've some problem in the deployement of the EAR)

Damien Barthe.