geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bill Brown <wbr...@colorfulsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Stax implementation causing issues
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:14:40 GMT

Greetings:

Not sure if this will help, but this is the XML file the parser is choking
on:

**************************************
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-US">
  <id>http://www.example.com/news.xml</id>
  <updated>2007-08-21T08:55:58.961-06:00</updated>
  <generator uri="http://www.colorfulsoftware.com/projects/atomsphere"
version="1.0.3.0-SNAPSHOT">Atomsphere</generator>
  <title>News...</title>
  <author>
    <name>earthbeats</name>
  </author>