geronimo-user mailing list archives

From tobstar ...@icon.ch>
Subject Re: Bea Ear file will not deploy in Geronimo2 after migration
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:23:04 GMT

Hi David,

Thanks for pointing me to the admin context-root I somehow thought it
belonged to the security realm settings. I finally got my application now
published at the URL where I wanted it to be. Also thanks for clarification
about the overriding of the context-root in application.xml, it drove me
nuts :confused:

Cheers tm

next up Session Beans