geronimo-user mailing list archives

From JohnSimpson <john.a.simp...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject Re: DataSource, JNDI and EJB module ...
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:05:12 GMT

Hi,

OK, I'm still not making any progress with this.  I've added the dependency,
so that my geronimo-application-client.xml now looks like this :

<application-client
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-client"
    xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
    xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security"
    clientConfigId="MDMBatch"
    configId="MDMBatchConfig">

    <dependency>
      <groupId>console</groupId>
      <artifactId>MDMDB2</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>

    <naming:resource-ref>
       <naming:ref-name>jdbc/DataSource</naming:ref-name>
        <naming:domain>geronimo.server</naming:domain>
        <naming:server>geronimo</naming:server>
        <naming:application>null</naming:application>
        <naming:module>console/MDMDB2/1.0/jar</naming:module>
        <naming:type>JCAManagedConnectionFactory</naming:type>
        <naming:name>MDMDB2</naming:name>
    </naming:resource-ref>

</application-client>

However, when I try and deploy the ear I get the following error:

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: uri
console/MDMDB2/1.0/jar not found in repository
uri console/MDMDB2/1.0/jar not found in repository

but the uri shows up under the J2EE Connectors tab.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

John