geronimo-user mailing list archives

From JohnSimpson <>
Subject Re: DataSource, JNDI and EJB module ...
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:33:13 GMT

No.  I didn't realise I needed to set it as a dependency as the datasource
is deployed seperately, I will give it a go.
Currently, I included the datasource as a resource in the
geronimo-application-client.xml, like this:

It's basically a straight cut and past from the usage panel.  I then
reference it in the application-client.xml, like this:

      <description>DB2 datasource</description>

So I need to put in a dependency as well?