geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <>
Subject Re: Apache Directory Plugin - missing files
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:49:40 GMT
The directory plugin has not been deployed to the online repository
so it's not available for download yet.  It has now been removed from
the 2.0 catalog so others won't encounter this error and should be
added back when the plugin is deployed.  In the meantime I think you
can build the plugin locally from the source at
repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/directory/trunk/ and install it from the
command line using bin/ install-plugin.   I haven't tried
this but I think it should work.

Best wishes,

On Aug 13, 2007, at 5:25 PM, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva wrote:

> I am trying to install apache directory plugin 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT on
> geronimo 2.0. But when I choose the plugin and click "Install
> Plugin" the progress bar won't change and no plugins is installed.
> I get error messages saying some files are missing in repository.
> The error messages are attached to this e-mail.
> Thanks in advance,
> --
> Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
> Engenharia de Computação - Coop8
> Grêmio Politécnico - Gestão Colabora
> "Não importa como morre o home, importa como vive." Carijó, velho
> do rio.
> "To the person with only a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
> bussdriver
> <error.txt>

View raw message