We havent' tried this, and you probably won't be able to use the corba ejb "transport"

I would start by moving to the almost released geronimo 1.2 or also close to release 2.0 since they are set up to use a non-jdk orb, namely yoko. I think it will be easier to switch which non-jdk orb you use than switch from jdk orb to non-jdk orb.

You should then remove the yoko corba spec jars from lib/endorsed and the yoko jars from the geronimo repository and comment out stuff in config.xml until geronimo starts :-)

Now put the jacORB spec jar(s) in lib/endorsed and try your app.

Hope this helps
david jencks