Hi All,

does anyone know, if it is possible to deploy an own ear which contains a connector rar that uses JacORB instead of the ORB Implementation used by Geronimo 1.1.1 itself.

I have the problem that the class loader loads the org.omg classes from …/repository/geronimo-spec/geronimo-spec-corba/1.0/geronimo-spec-corba-1.0.jar and my jacorb classes from the jar included in the rar.

Unfortunately some org.omg classes do not have the same versions as the org.omg classes within the jarcorb.jar and I get java.lang.NoSuchFieldErrors.

I also tried inverse-classloading but then I get a java.lang.VerifyError.

Does my own Application really have to use the Geronimo ORB?

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.