geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo role security
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:43:35 GMT
I declared the security realm in a separate EAR, and then put a dependency
on that EAR from my real EAR, but it didn't solve the problem.  In fact,
the realm lookup failed both the first time and the second time (instead of
succeeding the second time).  Can an EAR access a Realm declared within
another EAR when the first EAR is dependent upon the second EAR?