geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: G1.1 to G2.0-M6 migration: JDBC ClassCastException: DelegatingDriver
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:35:56 GMT
I think you need to change the dependency from the derby jar to
system-database

         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
             <artifactId>system-database</artifactId>
             <type>car</type>
         </dependency>

I have no idea why your app worked in G 1.1 :-), the DelegatingDriver
wasn't there but I thought the same kind of problem still occurred.

Let us know if this doesn't fix the problem
thanks
david jencks