geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: G2.0 deployment problem: Unable to resolve reference "JtaDataSourceWrapper" in gbean
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:17:35 GMT
jtaDataSourceWrapper doesn't use jndi to find the datasource: you
need to give it something related to the gbean name of the datasource
wrapper.  If you just supply the name of the datasource, here
"green", and make sure the datasource deployment is an ancestor of
the ear (or use external-modules to deploy it with the ear) it should
work.  if you have lots of green datasources you can provide more
components of the gbean name such as
<jtaDataSourceWrapper>name=green,J2EEApplication=default/viridian/1.0/
car</jtaDataSourceWrapper>

My experience with openjpa and derby is that it doesn't work unless
you also supply a nonJtaDataSourceWrapper.

daytrader jpa is now working so you might want to compare that setup
if you have further problems.

You might want to avoid pasting xml into nabble unless you can figure
out a way to escape it.

thanks
david jencks