geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to change dependency using client_artifact_aliases.properties
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:50:31 GMT
Also, client_artifact_aliases works for javaee app clients, and does
not affect the server in any way.  You could try with
artifact_aliases.properties

Also, I believe (but don't entirely remember) that artifacts that
include a version cannot be switched: if you want to use this
facility the dependency you want to switch should not have a version
in it.

thanks
david jencks