geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using JacORB not possible within Geronimo?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:36:12 GMT
We havent' tried this, and you probably won't be able to use the
corba ejb "transport"

I would start by moving to the almost released geronimo 1.2 or also
close to release 2.0 since they are set up to use a non-jdk orb,
namely yoko.  I think it will be easier to switch which non-jdk orb
you use than switch from jdk orb to non-jdk orb.

You should then remove the yoko corba spec jars from lib/endorsed and
the yoko jars from the geronimo repository and comment out stuff in
config.xml until geronimo starts :-)

Now put the jacORB spec jar(s) in lib/endorsed and try your app.

Hope this helps
david jencks