geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trying to add dependency to exported car
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:14:54 GMT
Beck,   which version of geronimo are you using?   Also can you
please paste your geronimo-plugin.xml and the ids of the "old"
dependencies that are incorrectly taking the place of the newer
dependencies you had intended?  Any further diagnostic info you have
could help as well, such as the output from the plugin installation.

Best wishes,
Paul