geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: trying to add dependency to exported car
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:10:22 GMT
On 7/18/07, becky smith <becky94@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Aaron. That works. I just hoped that there was an easier way..

It would be good if the dependencies you specified in the console
could overwrite the ones in config.ser, but right now I don't think we
have that ability.  Mainly in the console you can specify which ones
are dependencies (e.g. should be downloaded) versus prerequisites
(e.g. user must have installed them already).  There's probably a
better way to lay out the screen to indicate that, if we can't work
out how to override or update config.ser.

Thanks,
      Aaron