geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: general questions about geronimo application server capabilities?
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 01:48:10 GMT
On 14/07/2007, at 1:27 AM, legolas wrote:

> Thank you for your replys.
> where i should look to find information about production ready
> clustering?
> Also, does Apache Geronimo provide some kind of administration
> instance that
> can control resources on other instances ( for example deploying a
> war file
> to several nodes at the same time....)
Hello,

Deployment to several nodes is not yet supported and I believe It
will be supported as part of the next release - not the 2.0 one, the
one just after.

Also, could you please give us a list of high-level functionalities
you would like to see from a cluster administration perspective?

With respect to the production readiness of web clustering over WADI,
I believe it is stable. Multiple failure scenarios have been
successfully tested and as long as there was no hole in the testing
matrix, WADI caters nicely with failures.

Thanks,
Gianny