geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Andersch, Jens (DWBI)" <Jens.Ander...@smiths-heimann.com>
Subject AW: Using JacORB not possible within Geronimo?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:42:11 GMT

Thank you for your help,

That seems to work. I only replaced the yoko jars within the endorsed
dir by the jacorb jars and made the following changes within config.xml:

<module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.0-M6/car">

        <gbean load="false" name="NameServer">

        </gbean>

        <gbean load="false" name="Server">

        </gbean>

        <gbean load="false" name="UnprotectedServer">

        </gbean>

</module>

I am not really happy with this solution because I am not sure if I will
get any side effects in the future.

What should I do with the connector-deployer module which also depends
on yoko classes ? If I delete yoko from the

repository subdir I get a lot of exceptions because of the dependencies
in the connector-deployer module.

Moreover the openejb classes throw exceptions if they can't find the
yoko jars in the repository.

So I have to keep them.

<module
name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/connector-deployer/2.0-M6/car">

        <gbean name="ResourceRefBuilder">

            <attribute
name="eeNamespaces">http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee,http://java.sun.com/
xml/ns/javaee</attribute>

            <attribute name="defaultEnvironment">

                <environment
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
<dependencies>                         <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
<artifactId>j2ee-corba-yoko</artifactId>
</dependencies>                 </environment>

            </attribute>

        </gbean>

        <gbean name="AdminObjectRefBuilder">

            <attribute
name="eeNamespaces">http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee,http://java.sun.com/
xml/ns/javaee</attribute>

        </gbean>

        <gbean name="ClientResourceRefBuilder">

            <attribute
name="eeNamespaces">http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee,http://java.sun.com/
xml/ns/javaee</attribute>

            <attribute name="defaultEnvironment">

                <environment
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
<dependencies>                         <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
<artifactId>client-corba-yoko</artifactId>
</dependencies>                 </environment>

            </attribute>

        </gbean>

</module>

Jens