geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to use artifact_aliases.properties and client_artifact_aliases.properties
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:29:47 GMT
I am also trying to use this feature.  One question tho, what if I want
to substitute one module with 2 modules.  For instance, we use woodstox
as the stax impl, but a user may want to plugin in their own stax impl
which has 2 jars.  How would that scenario work?

I tried to only specify one of the 2 stax impl jars but we seem to get a
server startup failure which I haven't looked into.

Let me know any comments you might have.

Thanks, Lin