geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo documentation translated
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:26:49 GMT
Hi all,
I created a new space in confluence to hold the Spanish translated Geronimo v2.0 documentation.
Waldo has been keeping up with the translation of the documentation to Spanish for all the
previous releases. In the past we used to keep all the info into a single space which was
far from ideal, having a separate space should make the things a lot easier.

The new Confluence space is GMOxDOC20es, the direct URL is http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20es

I already moved some of the translated pages to that space and will fix the links in cwiki.apache.org/geronimo

Thanks for helping with the documentation.

Cheers!
Hernan