geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Rübsam ...@coderesearch.com>
Subject Re: Deployment/Classpath problem while migrating from G1.1 to G2.0M6
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:45:04 GMT
Some further investigation on the problem showed that the libraries
are found when they are all in the EARs root directory and not
in client.war/WEB-INF/lib.

It is standard behavior to have the libraries in the WEB-INF/lib,
so I guess its a bug in the deployer for EARs or do I have to
explicitly list the needed jars in the geronimo-web.xml like
the repository dependencies?

Thanks,
Mario