geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Xh <xhsaymyn...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: G1.1 to G2.0-M6 migration: JDBC ClassCastException: DelegatingDriver
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:05:45 GMT
Hi,

----- Original Message ----

I think you need to change the dependency from the derby jar to system-database

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
            <artifactId>system-database</artifactId>
            <type>car</type>
        </dependency>

I have no idea why your app worked in G 1.1 :-), the DelegatingDriver wasn't there but I thought
the same kind of problem still occurred.

Let us know if this doesn't fix the problem
-------------

I didn't say I use SystemDatabase and its SystemDatasource pool ;)

I have created my own database (dataweaver) and created pool to this database.

So in my G2.0M-6 I have two following embedded Derby databases:

1. SystemDatabase with its org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database pool
2. dataweaver with its console.dbpool/DataWeaverWARDerby one

the funniest thing is, that SystemDatabase getConnection() does not throw any exceptions,
dataweaver getConnection() throws...

maybe something else is wrong?

best regards
Lukasz