geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Borges <franci...@x-hive.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException during deployment
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:16:51 GMT
On Thursday 12 July 2007, Francisco Borges wrote:

> [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
> java.lang.NullPointerException

For the record, after I included all EJBs in the assembly-descriptor this
problem went away (not all of them are container managed so...).

I thought this was a regression on this Bug from Geronimo1.0 (where you
would get a NullPointerException when the assembly descriptor was
missing) but later I could not reproduce the error. I can only assume,
that it was something wrong being set to a particular state, which was
being preserved despite restarting the server.

Cheers,
--
Francisco Borges