geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Borges <franci...@x-hive.com>
Subject geronimo2.0: authentication denied
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:45:50 GMT
Hello,

Now (using 127.0.0.1) when trying to get the initialcontext, I get

 javax.naming.AuthenticationException: This principle is not authorized.
 at
org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.authenticate(JNDIContext.java:148)
 at
org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.getInitialContext(JNDIContext.java:120)
at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
[ETC]

Looking at the openejb code, "this principle is not authorized" only means
that the authentication was denied. But I could not find the code being
used to implement the javax classes.

[...]

I initially thought that that could be related to this error when starting
Geronimo:

ERROR [[/]] "Restricted listeners property file not found

But according to D. Jencks this should not be causing any problems.
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200705.mbox/%3C2E709574-1708-467D-A3AB-AF288A932969@yahoo.com%3E>

Any ideas?
--
Francisco Borges