geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Borges <franci...@x-hive.com>
Subject Geronimo2: "port out of range:-1"
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:06:18 GMT
Hello,

I'm now trying to run my sample application on Geronimo2.0, the same
sample runs fine on JBoss4.2 and Geronimo1.2.

But on Geronimo2.0 I get:

java.io.IOException: Cannot access server: null:-1 due to an unkown
exception in the OpenEJB client: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException :
port out of range:-1

All I need to do is try to get hold of the :

    Properties p = System.getProperties();
    InitialContext jndiCntx = new InitialContext(p);

So I assume I am missing something very obvious in the "java." properties
I'm passing down?

java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url = localhost:4201
java.naming.security.principal = system
java.naming.security.credentials = manager

Any ideas?

Cheers,
--
Francisco Borges