geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Borges <franci...@x-hive.com>
Subject Geronimo & JUnit problems
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:08:10 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to add Geronimo support to this database we have. I've started
with Geronimo1.2.

I'm already able to run our sample application, but I couldn't get any of
the unittests to run.

Is there some special setup to run junitejb with Geronimo?

They all invariably fail with:

Cannot read the response from the server (OEJP/2.0) : null; nested
exception is: java.io.EOFException:

 javax.naming.AuthenticationException: Cannot read the response from the
server (OEJP/2.0) : null; nested exception is: java.io.EOFException at
org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.authenticate(JNDIContext.java:178)
at
org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.getInitialContext(JNDIContext.java:163)
at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223) at
javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:175) at
net.sourceforge.junitejb.EJBTestCase.getEJBTestRunner(EJBTestCase.java:85)
at net.sourceforge.junitejb.EJBTestCase.runBare(EJBTestCase.java:59) at
net.sourceforge.junitejb.EJBTestCase.run(EJBTestCase.java:48)

Would this be cause by the fact that with Geronimo I need to explicitly
pass the System properties in order to log in, and that JUnitEJB is
perhaps not doing that?

Would Geronimo2.0 be any better regarding JUnit integration?

Cheers,
--
Francisco Borges