geronimo-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: Integration of Servicemix 3.1 server with Geronimo V2.0-M6 Se rver
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:46:58 GMT
Hi Mahehs,
Have you tried applying the article in principle, it's probably a bit
optimistic trying to find such a specific document. My first reply to this
thread was after 1 minute of googling. I personally have no idea how to do
this and would go about trial and erroring and reading what I can find on
the net.

If you at least attempt a few things and detail what you have done and where
you get stuck I am sure someone would be willing to lend a helping hand.

I have not been on this list long but I imagine no one here would be willing
to do spoon feeding.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahehs Patil []
Sent: 24 July 2007 13:09
Subject: Integration of Servicemix 3.1 server with Geronimo V2.0-M6 Server

I want to integrate the Servicemix 3.1 Server with Geronimo V2.0-M6 Server.
I read the integration article from servicemix web site with Geronimi
This article provides information about integration of ServiceMix Server 2.0

with Geronimo 1.1 Server.

Help me on this issue.

For more information please visit
View raw message