geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Unlucky7s <lccar...@gmail.com>
Subject java.net.BindException: Address already in use, Port =0
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:27:15 GMT

I am having an issue with starting Geronimo.  It is attempting a NetBind on
port 0 on my loopback adapter but fails some of the time.  If it gets the
error on the first startup after the OS reboot, Geronimo will never start,
and I keep getting the error after many attempts at restarting Geronimo.  If
Geronimo starts up normally after an OS reboot, I never get the error.  Any
help would be appreciated.  I am uploading my log file for reference.'

I am running Windows Server 2003 SP2

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11762895/wrapper.log wrapper.log