geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Adam OGorman <aogor...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Ear deploys as an EJB JAR?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:55:04 GMT

I have also now tried with the deployment plan below, I know that a lot of
the content is the same as what is in the deployment descriptors within the
EAR itself, but I thought it was worth a shot.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2"
xmlns:app="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.2"
xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>default</groupId>
            <artifactId>lunchinator</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <type>ear</type>
        </moduleId>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
                <artifactId>system-database</artifactId>
                <type>car</type>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
                <artifactId>openjpa</artifactId>
                <type>car</type>
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </environment>
    <module>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>default</groupId>
            <artifactId>lunchinatorWeb</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <type>war</type>
        </moduleId>
        <web>lunchinatorWeb.war</web>
	<context-root>/lunchinator</context-root>
    </module>
    <module>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>default</groupId>
            <artifactId>lunchinatorDomain</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </moduleId>
        <ejb>lunchinatorDomain.jar</ejb>
        <!--  Note this must match the -->
        <openejb-jar
xmlns="http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2">
            <cmp-connection-factory>
                <resource-link>jdbc/dgreen</resource-link>
            </cmp-connection-factory>
version="1.0">
                <persistence-unit name="maketechnologies-com-lunchinator">

                    <jta-data-source>jdbc/dgreen</jta-data-source>
                    <non-jta-data-source>jdbc/dgreen</non-jta-data-source>
                    <properties>
                        <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary"/>
value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true)"/>
                        <property name="openjpa.Sequence"
value="table(Table=OPENJPASEQ, Increment=100)"/>
                    </properties>
                </persistence-unit>
            </persistence>
        </openejb-jar>
    </module>
    <ext-module>
        <connector>dgreen</connector>

<external-path>org.tranql/tranql-connector-derby-embed-xa/1.3/rar</external-path>
        <connector
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2">
           <resourceadapter>
                <outbound-resourceadapter>
                    <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                        <connectiondefinition-instance>
                            <name>jdbc/dgreen</name>

                            <config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">dgreen</config-property-setting>
                            <config-property-setting
name="CreateDatabase">true</config-property-setting>
                            <connectionmanager>
                                <xa-transaction>
                                    <transaction-caching/>
                                </xa-transaction>
                                <single-pool>
                                    <max-size>100</max-size>
                                    <min-size>0</min-size>

<blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>

<idle-timeout-minutes>30</idle-timeout-minutes>
                                    <match-one/>
                                </single-pool>
                            </connectionmanager>
                        </connectiondefinition-instance>