geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Adam OGorman <>
Subject Re: Ear deploys as an EJB JAR?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:55:04 GMT

I have also now tried with the deployment plan below, I know that a lot of
the content is the same as what is in the deployment descriptors within the
EAR itself, but I thought it was worth a shot.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application xmlns:dep=""
        <!--  Note this must match the -->
            <persistence xmlns=""
                <persistence-unit name="maketechnologies-com-lunchinator">
                        <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
                        <property name="openjpa.Sequence"
value="table(Table=OPENJPASEQ, Increment=100)"/>